Montag, 16. Januar 2023

If I Were A Religious Man (CG44)

 



Cosmonomic Glimpse (44)

from a Viewpoint of Liberty


If I were a religious man,

I would kneel down

and pray to any god – or ghost – or saint

to stop human ignorance that

tries to extinguish a worldwide threatening fire

by pouring fuel into it.


Because this is it what is done

by “God's own country”, the United States of America

which is even forcing its satellites and vassals to do so.


I am talking about “The Devil In Disguise”,

not forgetting meanwhile

that the satanic counterpart in Russia

is of the same inhumane character by even

pretending to pray to its orthodox God.



I do appeal to the common sense of mankind,

hoping that there is a rest of such

with the responsible politicians and the media even everywhere,

to stop this war and return to negotiations!



This is the only way – besides a cosmonomic one – to prevail

as an intelligent and civilized humane species.

 

 

 


Keine Kommentare: