Freitag, 6. August 2021

Imagine ... (CG31)

 


Cosmonomic Glimpse (31)

from a Viewpoint of Liberty



Imagine …

the world is a stage and each of us has to take a role, which part would you like to play?

Don't be a dreamer: You are hardly asked. You will follow instructions obeying commandments which you would not like nor even understand. But, after some time, freedom will appear in your minds, liberty will knock on your heart and you will recognize that your part of acting and behaving in fact is a double performance as you are actor on the stage and, at the same time nearly, you are sitting in the audience.

So you can see behind the curtains and watch your neighboring spectators as well, and if you are really awake, you will be able to differ between pretenders and actors of honor, between primitive followers and educated attendants as fellow characters.

Reaching this status of healthy skepticism may help you to live respectively a true and worthy life of enlightenment.


Dear visitors of this website, distinguished friends everywhere!

I am not a preacher-man's son and I don't like Sunday services, but I know very well what I am talking about my concerns of staying alive when thinking and feeling cosmonomically in totalitarian states of political incorrectness and terror. As a young human I had to leave with my family communist East-Germany to escape from political prosecution. And now again I witness severe official beginnings of cheating and betraying democracy and liberty in Germany – even in the name of European and so-called “Western Values”.

I want the world to know this.

Who could stand up better for freedom than people who are still living in relatively free circumstances?



Raymond Walden, ARC (A Real Cosmonomer)




Keine Kommentare: