Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021

Imagine this

 


Imagine this:

I call you “friends”

though I don't know you,

I don't know your names

nor where you're living

in which circumstances.


The essential criterion for you

may be

your repeated returning to my website

where I can't be sure

whether you are friendly or even

the spy of any security service.

So actually you are deciding

in your brain, in your heart,

who you are. You know?


Because my status is transparent

to every reader from all about the globe.

I enjoy with you your freedom and peace,

your enlightened life without violence, without poverty,

and I am suffering with you

from your dependence on ideology and tyranny,

from your hunger, your tortures and pains,

from your exploitation, your longing for

liberty equality and humanity.


I do assure you:

Humanity is my goal,

no fakes, no freaks, no disinformation

because I'm feeling obliged

to intelligent humans

who have the sense of dignity and empathy

which Cosmonomy is standing for.


So stay tuned

and, if possible,

tell it to your distinguished fellow-humans.





Keine Kommentare: