Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2024

A Cosmonomic Alien (CG59)

 


Cosmonomic Glimpse (59)

from a Viewpoint of Liberty


From my very birth,

which was among the ruins of 1945 in Jena, Germany,

it appeared obviously clear what I was to be,

and what, of course, should I realize not until many decades:

I have been a Cosmonomic Alien on Earth

whereas I have seen so many lights and plenty of shades.

 

It started by a little episode,

when a Red Army Russian soldier was on a road

behind my mother with me in the pram as baby child.

She was a bit scared, but the soldier was polite.

As he passed by he looked down at me and smiled:

Is it yours, so brightly blond, almost white?”

My mother nodded and said “yes” rather proudly,

so he got further and admired me with a “Congratulation!” loudly.



Meanwhile I am rather old,

my hair is really white.

Long ago that this little story has been told,

I've never forgotten it as an example of humanity

despite the world's everlasting cruelty and small-minded insanity.

So I do differ from the masses and their hypocrisy,

instead I've developed the thinking of Cosmonomy

which sometimes makes me truly feeling

like a Cosmonomic alien on Earth

looking back to my very early birth.




Keine Kommentare: