Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2024

Censorship – Ain't It Strange? (CG57)

 



Cosmonomic Glimpse (57)

from a Viewpoint of Liberty


I think I can say, for sure, that my blog is censored as the number of accesses is getting smaller and smaller. Finally, Google is a US company and obviously they have now found out that many of my critics are concerning the American political and moral behaviors as well as the many other parts and ideologies of the world.

They and their German vassals may be overwhelmed by the completely different and humane Cosmonomic Philosophy, and this in a special way gives satisfaction to me because I regard this as an additional proof to be right.

My consequence is not to become shy but to make it public that Cosmonomy has nothing to hide, it is transparent, democratic, non-violent, tolerant and peace-orientated, dedicated to humanity and to enlightenment. It is based on causality and logic, on intelligence and free and sober science. There is no hatred and no racism with Cosmonomy, no nationalist believe of being chosen or superior, but there is the conviction of emancipation, of equal rights for every honorable human life.


I am going to tell it everywhere, whenever there is any opportunity to do so.


Would you, dear readers, support these ideas of humanity in your daily life in your surroundings – if possible there?


A good friend of mine from abroad wrote to me as follows:

About your blog, yes, I don't have any doubt, they censor you. Not only for your critical articles about the USA, but also because they don't accept today more than uniform thinking: the so-called political correctness, (but which in reality is quite the opposite of any correctness). So take care, my dear friend, and never stop to fight for a much more humane society.

Best, N.N., your good Freund”

(The sender's name is known, of course.)




Keine Kommentare: