Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018

I am writing ...

I do not write for the masses, I wouldn't even be able to do so, because I don't understand them.
I dedicate my writings to worldwide extraordinary independently and peaceably thinking fellow humans who may coincidentally find my texts and may be interested in.

I am writing what, when and how I want to, as I am living in Germany, still one of the most liberal states generally. I am not bound with a contract, I am no subject to deadlines and to compulsion to succeed, I even shape orthography generously sometimes.
On the other hand, it is precisely the language with its mandatory structure and sensitivity which encourages me to provide clarification about the existence and let my readers take part in that – a legacy of my gratefulness for a life in, globally exceptional, liberal security which to me has a challenging character to stand up for just this humane freedom, civilized argumentative, being truly worried, with engaged zest for life and individual respect for humans.



Keine Kommentare: